Make.up Diaries: Purple & Paradisco
My make-up look today….
1. Lower lid – MAC eyeshadow in Sable (golden plum with bronze)
2. Middle to inner corner – MAC eyeshadow in Paradisco (coral pink)
3. Upper lash line – Bobbi Brown gel liner in Violet Ink
4. Outer corner, crease and lower lash line – MAC eyeshadow in Fig. 1 (eggplant purple)
5. Outer V - MAC eyeshadow in Nocturnelle (dark purple frost)
I’ve always been drawn to Paradisco because it was so vibrant, but I wasn’t sure how to pull off such a bright coral. Sable is a good base because it has an element of purple and a neutral bronze to pull the look together. The purple hues both complement and soften the brightness of the coral. This is a great look for brown eyes.
Thank you so much for reading. Have a good evening.